Saturday, June 19, 2010

Guys? very long hair??

i have dark brown hair thats right down my back its a few cm from reaching my bottom. I was wondering, do guys like it that way or should it be a little shorter or allot shorter? or even layered or all in one length? I want it cut but i'm still not sure what do u think?



Guys? very long hair??

when i was much younger, i flipped over crystal gayles hair. hers was literally down to the floor. l prefer my women to have long thick hair, and they be willing to let me brush it for them. wear your hair as YOU like it though. dont let any guy tell you how to wear your hair.



Guys? very long hair??

I like long hair on girls



Guys? very long hair??

guys usually like long hair



Guys? very long hair??

I like it.



Guys? very long hair??

i hate to say it but i have had guys who say they like my hair long so u keep it long but trim it and layer it major



Guys? very long hair??

i love it like that!. i like long hair on girls. only cut it if you must.



Guys? very long hair??

Cut it about to your breast area... thats about perfect length I'd say... honestly I think its kind of gross for a girls hair to be that long... If you want to draw more attention to your face then cut it to about your breast area.



-kev



Guys? very long hair??

o my god dont cut it ohhhh please please please...i love long dark hair please post a picture of yourself with your hair down....please

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++