Thursday, June 17, 2010

Short, medium or long hair?

Mine used to be super long than I made it short. Now it is just below my shoulders and I love it.



Short, medium or long hair?

Snap, me too! I had hair down to my waist and then a few years back I cut it to my ears and now it's below my shoulders. I love it too!



Short, medium or long hair?

I would like medium hair.



Short, medium or long hair?

long hair



Short, medium or long hair?

long



Short, medium or long hair?

im a guy and i dont like really short hair [buzzed cuts] but long enough that it can be combed or gelled and stuff like that. mine right now is past my ears about and inch or so



Short, medium or long hair?

i have long hair for a guy....haha



Short, medium or long hair?

short



Short, medium or long hair?

Mine is medium. Wish it were longer.



Short, medium or long hair?

i had long hair for about 7 years then i went medium and love it



Short, medium or long hair?

Short



Short, medium or long hair?

As long as its not short. I hate when girls have short hair. Medium to Long is best.



Short, medium or long hair?

long



Short, medium or long hair?

i'd had long hair since i dunno when, then i finally cut it to a bob, and now it's a pixie cut. i love it as well :D it's teaching me not to care about people's opinions, and i couldn't be happier about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++