Saturday, June 19, 2010

I have long hair up to my waist. I mostly wear platts. Could you suggest any possible style.?

It is really a nuisance to wear your hair in platts. I want some style that won't need any cutting or beauty parlour just something simple which i can do at home and wear it out to parties.



I have long hair up to my waist. I mostly wear platts. Could you suggest any possible style.?

I have a number of favorite styles (I have waist-length hair too, because I'm not actually Josh, I'm his female friend).



Firstly, always part your hair on the side, because center parts make everyone look fat.



For dancing: wear it down with a few pins or clips in front to keep it out of your face. Guys love twirling hair.



For a really hot muggy summer party: sweep it up in a twist with a funky hairstick or two.



For a more elegant but feminine look: wrap a small braid across the front top of your head like a headband (you can stick in rhinestones for a kind of princessy look), leaving the rest down (curled or straight).



For a medieval/peasant look: wrap a couple braids around your head like Heidi!



For a sporty look: stick it all in a relatively high ponytail.



For a sophisticated look: twist it into a French twist or tight bun. You can let out a strand or two to soften the look.



I have long hair up to my waist. I mostly wear platts. Could you suggest any possible style.?

You can find very useful tips on http://www.healinginstitute.in... Report It



I have long hair up to my waist. I mostly wear platts. Could you suggest any possible style.?

My cousin has hair like yours. She often rolls them up in two little buns at the top of her head which looks cute. She also does half up half down a lot. When she goes out she straightens it or makes it curly but almost always wears it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++