Saturday, June 19, 2010

I have long hair in good shape, except on the crown of my head, where I have breakage. It looks friz

I don't use a blow dryer or curling iron or even use styling products much. I do ocassionaly dye it, nothing drastic though. and I put it in a pony tail when it will be in my way ( cleaning, etc). I started using a wide tooth comb to get tangles out after washing it, i detangle from the bottom to the top. Its really only the top that looks bad especially when in a pony tail, looks all wispy and frizzy. I need ideas to minimize breakage and if possible repair the damaged hair. I have been tempted to cut it lately, I am so irritated by it. Also , for sleeping, leave it loose ( heard that wasn't best idea), one braid, or two braids, ala pocahontas? Thanks for any help in advance.



I have long hair in good shape, except on the crown of my head, where I have breakage. It looks frizzy.?

SIMPLY Buy tHE BEST "Conditioner" that You Can AFFORD !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++