Thursday, June 17, 2010

How can the volume of curly, long hair be controlled?

I love my hair being curly and for the past year I've let it grow out from the relaxer treatments I was giving it. When I relaxed it the volume of it was controlled but I stopped because I heard how bad it was for the health of the hair. Now the hair around my head sticks is super big! So...I'm on a hunt for answers.



I'm latin(gives you idea of hair), have thick hair, want to control volume WITHOUT losing curls. Is it impossible?



How can the volume of curly, long hair be controlled?

start with the cut. get it cut with a razor by a stylist. they cut using a razor instead of scissors to control thickness and make it mroe manageable.



it all depends on what products you use on your hair. Start with John-Freida frizz ease serum on damp hair. then use a a little mousse that is specific for curl hair.



my friend uses this product called Sedal- Hydraloe leave-in for curly/wavy hair. It's amazing. It's part curling activator/ hair moisturiser. Put this in your hair %26amp;you don't need anything else. It makes curls more defined and not frizzy at all. Don't kno if you'd be able to find that product though that easily where you are though.



CLICK THE LINK: the light green bottle[2nd column 6rows down]



http://www.justbeautyproducts.com/Sedal....



How can the volume of curly, long hair be controlled?

Bedhead (by TIGI) Control Freak Shampoo and Conditioner works great! I have a similar problem. Give it a try, it can't hurt!



How can the volume of curly, long hair be controlled?

Try using Marc Anthony X-Rated Style - Full Control Volume Mousse. It's a lightweight foam that creates all day body texture and control.



How can the volume of curly, long hair be controlled?

I've used all kinds of stuff, salon products, cheap and expensive products.



This is the best one I've found



http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/index...



I use the whole line of Frizz Ease products to control my hair. I have thick coarse curly hair too. I feel your pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++