Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Boys with long hair, at the salon?

Last weekend, my mom talked me into visiting a salon. She scheduled me an appointment for Tuesday. I was nervous at first, but I had a good time.



I've been growing my hair out for over a year. It currently reaches the top of my shoulders. I don't mind expressing my feminine side - infact, sometimes I enjoy to do so. :) Before visiting the salon, my hair was all one length and dark blonde in color. After talking with the stylist, I agreed to have blonde highlights, two or three shades lighter than my natural color. She gave me layers to give my hair more movement. I also had a facial, which I found very relaxing.



Anyway, I can't wait to go back. But I'm just wondering, how common is it for boys to visit the salon? I've always wondered this. I was pleasantly surprised at how friendly the staff was - and they didn't seem concerned at all about my gender, as if they work with guys daily. Also - I forgot to ask my stylist this - when should I have my highlights retouched?



Boys with long hair, at the salon?

its very common for guys to go to the salon.. all guys should!!



and retouches for highlights need to be done like evry 4/5 weeks.. unless your hair grows really fast then id say 34 weeks.



Good luck with your hair.. and its good to hear you enjoy going to the salon!



Boys with long hair, at the salon?

no worries.



guys actually go to the salon, they just dont like to admit it!



and when retouching ur highlights, just chck the roots of ur hair, or even if u feel like they are becoming a little 'dull'.



Boys with long hair, at the salon?

Hello! I'm a hairstylist at a huge salon %26amp; spa, and I have many regular male clients. 90% of my male clients get color and highlights too, so youre not alone! I tell my clients to retouch their color every 6-8 weeks, as your hair grows about 1/2 an inch a month. Hope that helped!



Boys with long hair, at the salon?

hey, good for you. my son is growing his hair also,,,every time i take him to salon, they cut it to short or do something wrong.....Great for u,,,,,,!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++