Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What color looks best on a black girl? Do white guys like long black hair on black girls/ Would that

Especially if it's her own hair? And how long would it take my hair to grow (Medium length, little passed my shoulders) to grow about six inches? Is it about a year or so...Thanks for your answers..I really appreciate it..;-)



What color looks best on a black girl? Do white guys like long black hair on black girls/ Would that turn head

Well personally I like long hair. And I think it looks best on every girl but short hairstyles are cute and trendy also.



"Do white guys like long black hair on black girls/ Would that turn heads" ???



Hmmm. I'd say yes. Long hair always turns heads and grabs any guys attention. (black, white, hispanic,etc) But my boyfriend likes my hair no matter how long it is, what color i dye it, how short i cut it, etc. Most guys aren't big on the hair. Thats a girl thing. And white guys dont know anything about black people's hair anyway. So trust me it's NOT important to them. As long as it's healthy and you keep it looking nice!



"what color looks best on a black girl?"



Well first off we all are different colors. Some of us are darker and some are lighter. Me personally, I am brown skinned. Not dark brown just a shade under caramel. And in the summertime, when the sun is shinning on me. My skin glows into a pretty golden tan color. I've been told that my best colors to wear are pink and red. I think dark colors look best on me. Like burgundy, wine, olive green, brown, tan, etc.



My best advice is to find a color(s) that really compliments your complextion type.



Also It is important that you are taking care of your skin. Any lotions that have ingredients like cocoa butter, shea butter, and olive oil is always good. Palmer's brand makes good lotions that you can buy in Walmart or Target. Also if you go to an african american beauty store. You'll find plenty of products for our skin at a cheaper price.And it's important to drink lots of water, get lots a sleep, and eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. More information can be found on http://www.brownskin.net/



"And how long would it take my hair to grow (Medium length, little passed my shoulders) to grow about six inches?"



My best advice to you is too see a professional. I go to hair stylist that's been working in a professional salon for many years. And she specializes in hair treatment and putting severly damage hair back in a healthy state. I had very long hair as a child. But when i got in my teens i starting combing and playing with my own hair. So it begin to fall out. So I started going to my stylist and letting her give me hair treatments. And my hair grew back faster. And i still go to the same stylist and let her treat it so it can stay healthy and continue to grow long.



So my best advice is too find a real good salon in your area. The only thing is this can be expensive. But hopefully you might can find someone who's reasonable with prices. It never hurts too try. Hope that helps!! =]]



What color looks best on a black girl? Do white guys like long black hair on black girls/ Would that turn head

Long hair looks best on every girl.



What color looks best on a black girl? Do white guys like long black hair on black girls/ Would that turn head

i think long hair or short hair shouldn't matter to a guy.my boyfriend is white and I'm brown skin and i got long hair and he doesn't care.he still loves me for who i am.not because of my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++