Thursday, November 26, 2009

Can someone find me a really cute way to wear my long straight hair?

im not changing it or cutting



i just want a way to wear it for a day



i have long in between wavy and straight hair to the middle of my back



i have layers, the shortest being around my shoulder or a bit longer. i have bangs that are trying to grow out currently near my chin.



styles i can do without curling...i dont have enough time



Can someone find me a really cute way to wear my long straight hair?

well i just discoveered a rlly cute qquick and easy look-



take the front pieces on ech side and as you push them back, into the trest of your hair away from your face, clip it back with bobby pins, one on each side of your head. its rlly cute just keep the pin above your ear line. good luck



Can someone find me a really cute way to wear my long straight hair?

Myself I would wear it in a single braid, down the center of your back. I love it.



Can someone find me a really cute way to wear my long straight hair?

Have you tried an up do, something not as fancy as this, but



try up doing the back first and leaving it in a rubber band, loosely...then pull the sides up and pin or clip them close to the rubber band. Then you can fiddle with the loose top to see if you want to curl the ends under or make a chignon on top or lots of loose curls to hang down. There are many ways to do this into a casual style. Tip: I know this sounds funny, but try putting your hair into a loose band on top of your hair at night and roll the long hair around orange juice cans with both ends cut out. Use bobby pins or long clips to secure. It shouldn't take but 3 or 4 cans, and in the morning when you take them out, the hair drops into soft, loose curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++