Thursday, November 26, 2009

Guy, 17 going to a Halloween party. Want to do something with my long-ish hair. Any ideas what to go

My hair is more of a long short, but what could I go as? Like a distinctive character with wacky hair I could get mines to look like. Or just something to do with my hair on Halloween before I get it cut short again.



Guy, 17 going to a Halloween party. Want to do something with my long-ish hair. Any ideas what to go as?

Would a lion work? Or how about doing a one-day mullet and going as trailer trash? You could also go in drag and use it to that effect. Or do a pony-hawk and go as Sanjaya. Good luck and Happy Halloween!



Guy, 17 going to a Halloween party. Want to do something with my long-ish hair. Any ideas what to go as?

Nick Nolte Mug Shot: Wear a Hawaiian shirt. Put tons of gel and baby oil in your hair and blow dry it upside down making it look as crazy as possible. Hang a small sign around your neck that says "Nolte, Nick" with a case number.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++