Saturday, November 28, 2009

Long hair a good hairstyle for a guy?

like my avatar has it, ear-length, and brown? im tired of having short spiked hair and wanna let it grow.



Long hair a good hairstyle for a guy?

I LOVE long hair on guys!!! Some guys can pull off REALLY long hair, but some should stick with the hair your avatar has. It depends on the shape of your head, I guess.



Long hair a good hairstyle for a guy?

skater!



people will luv it



Long hair a good hairstyle for a guy?

idk, but i like black emo hair on guys



Long hair a good hairstyle for a guy?

I normally like short hair on guys when they put gell in it and stuff, but then again i like some people with long hair. I am sure it will look great on you.



Long hair a good hairstyle for a guy?

Both are great!!! If theres one thing I love it's skater/surfer hair on a guy!! Do it!!!



Long hair a good hairstyle for a guy?

i think u should go longr thats like shoulder length way more sk8r



that right there is kinda surfer-ish

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++