Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have long face & my hair's color is dark brown.i have long hair.which kind of hair style

should i cut my hair?which type of pony will suit me regularly.



I have long face %26amp; my hair's color is dark brown.i have long hair.which kind of hair style will suit me?

If you dont want to cut it you can lighten up the bottom few inches to break up the length and make your face appear shorter. If you do get it cut get a bang swooshed to the side and layer it around your face. (start the first layer under the chin) As for a pony tail pull it to the middle back of the head with cheek bone length side bangs. Good Luck!



I have long face %26amp; my hair's color is dark brown.i have long hair.which kind of hair style will suit me?

Try cutting your hair to shoulder length and try a little streaking around the face just to flatter your face and by lightening that area it will take away from your long face and.



Then as you blow dry your hair brush it upwards to give your hair more lift and also make your face look less in length too.



By taking away some of the dark color of your hair from around your long face by streaking it 3 shades lighter you will see a world of difference.



Hope you will at least give it a try.



I have long face %26amp; my hair's color is dark brown.i have long hair.which kind of hair style will suit me?

in ur case, you need to lend an impression of fullness to the face.Avoid height at the top of the head.Keep it flattish on top but fuller at the sides.You are lucky if u have have curly hair.If not u should try to perm at the ends to soften the angularity.A side parting would widen the for head.If u wear a fringe,keep it solid but straight.It should be long at least below the eyebrows;this will shorten a high forehead and works wonders for u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++