Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My long hair has been cut short, I normally have punk/emo hair with lots of color what do i do with

So I had 5.5-6 inch hair prior too getting it cut for wrestling, I liked too put all kinds of temp hair colors in it and play with it etc. but now that my coach made me cut it Im down too about 2.5 inches all around, its not coarse at all and its dirty blonde/light brown in color, Id gladly put any color in it. I have plenty of time in the morning too work with it, but Im a punk rocker and I dress it, skinny jeans, band shirts etc. so I need a style too match it until I grow it out too wear i like it again, any help would be GREATLY appreciated.



Thanks in advance



-Zach



My long hair has been cut short, I normally have punk/emo hair with lots of color what do i do with short hair

Wear an awesome Hot Topic or Spencer's Hat. If you can't prior to dress code then put more color or spike it up using L.A Looks Gel and Hairspray to give it an appelaing punk/emo look. Give me your results. Look at Chris Angel's hair for an example his show is on A%26amp;E.



My long hair has been cut short, I normally have punk/emo hair with lots of color what do i do with short hair

get a cute brown pixie like natalie portman!!!



My long hair has been cut short, I normally have punk/emo hair with lots of color what do i do with short hair

here is a few examples:



http://i.hotkeys.com/template_images/386...



http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/images/m...



http://z.about.com/d/mensfashion/1/5/C/7...



My long hair has been cut short, I normally have punk/emo hair with lots of color what do i do with short hair

mohawk it. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++