Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tips on growing long hair ( in the back) ???

I have overall straight hair; it is fine, but it is thick. My father had stick straight hair but mother had curly hair. I have been trying to grow my hair out for almost a year and so far, it is looking alright. My only problem is my hair seems to curl up a little on the very ends. My barber said the weight of my hair will eventually push the curls out...is this true? Information is appreciated and tips for keeping hair healthy are also appreciated.



Tips on growing long hair ( in the back) ???

Hair grows 1/2 inch a month. Shampoo does not really help growth it is a MYTH! get your hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks to keep it healthy and the dead ends off and it will grow



Tips on growing long hair ( in the back) ???

Yes it楹搒 true. Depending on what kind of hair you have, I recommend a soft shampoo (like baby shampoo) daily of every other day. That楹搒 all you really need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++