Saturday, November 28, 2009

I want more hair to grow &less hairfall 卢 long hair ,just more hair to grow?

i want my hair to grow more %26amp; less hairfall



i am losing my hair more.so first i want to lessen hairfall.



i am losing hair so much that if i lose some more hair,



the skin on my head will be visible



so, plz provide me a sol



I want more hair to grow %26amp;less hairfall 卢 long hair ,just more hair to grow?

USE TONKIN HAIR TONIC



I want more hair to grow %26amp;less hairfall 卢 long hair ,just more hair to grow?

1 teaspoon of olive oil + 2 drops of rosemary oil



it works like magic



I want more hair to grow %26amp;less hairfall 卢 long hair ,just more hair to grow?

you can try almond oil for growth of hair. after washing your hair you hae to use a perfect conditioner.dandruff may be your cause of hairfall.all the best is rubb your nails twice aday i am sure it will help on your problem. I was also same problem after doing this eg is ok



I want more hair to grow %26amp;less hairfall 卢 long hair ,just more hair to grow?

Hi Queen鈥︹€?



Ok, seriously the first thing you should do is see a DERMOTOLOGIST...you may have a scalp or hair follicle problem. Bring a DAY'S worth of lost hair with you - just place in a ziplock bag. Dermotologist can look at the follicle PLUS see how much hair you lost in one day's time.



Secondly, SOME meds can cause hair loss...IF you take meds, call the pharmacist or check out web sites about side affects.



Thirdly, are you eating enough proteins, chicken, fish, eggs,...Try to eat veggies HIGH IN FOLLIC ACID, I think parsley, spinach really any vegetable. TRY to eat ALOT of vegetables. GREAT for hair and skin. Drink soy milk, or skim milk, or 1% milk daily. I personally HATE milk, so I drink Soy Milk.



Fourth, a good Nail, Skin, and Hair vitamin is a good thing to take. There are many people, including dermotologists and doctors that don't agree that vitamins work. I think they do...HEY it CAN'T HURT.....



Fifth, a SUBLINGUAL B complex (liquid drops - you can buy at GNC or Vitamin Shoppe, or any vitamin place) is full of all B vitamins and high in follic acid. You HAVE to get the B complex in sublingual form because B vitamins don't absorb well in pill form.



Sixth: Get a BIOTIN shampoo AND conditioner. I use Nature's Gate - a big quart size for about $5.00. I SWEAR I have been using Biotin shampoo for almost 2 years now AND IT WORKS!!!!!!!! It has a slight tingly feeling don't get into your eyes - It may contain peppermint oil. Really any kind of BIOTIN shampoo works. I've tried some REALLY expensive stuff ..Nioxin??...and some other type my mom uses that costs about 35.00 a quart.



I swear by Natures Gate, Mill Creek, Jasons - all can be bought at a health food store. I order mine online - I usually buy about 4 quarts of Biotin Shampoo and 4 quarts of Biotin Conditioner at a time, Usually about twice a year from www.VITACOST.com. THEY have EXCELLENT prices!!! and Shipping is REALLY cheap $4.95



Some helpful hints....I have long blonde hair to the middle of my back. So I usually wash my hair every other day. After I shampoo twice - really massage your scalp with the shampoo well and rinse. Then I squeeze a bunch of the biotin conditioner on my scalp and ends of my hair. AGAIN massage your scalp you want the blood to flow in your scalp.



While rinsing, I use a BIG toothed comb and comb my hair under the running water. DON'T USE HOT WATER. Try to use as cool as you take take it.



There you go.....If you have any questions, please feel free to email me....OH ....just for your information, Hair DOES fall out more at certain times of the year.



But I really hope this helps you.



Also, once in awhile, I rinse my hair with diluted apple cider vinegar, you can add A COUPLE of drops of rose oil, or some other good smelling oil ...to mask the smell of vinegar....only use 1 or 2 drops though to about 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar diluted with 3 cups water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++