Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I want to have long hair, BUT...?

I have really, really "fluffy- wavy/placid" hair. At least thats the best way I can describe it.



I have a lot of hair and its all wavy. When the wind blows my hair up...it stays up, or if my hair gets messed up in any way, its stays that way until I can get a comb into it.



The front of my hair is the WORST cause instead of all my hair hanging in one direction, it curls in different directions and looks like mess.



The best example of what I want my hair to look like is in my avatar. lol. I like my avatars hair ALOT.



I want my hair to be straight and I want it to MOVE instead of being stuck to my head like it is now.



I swim competitivly everyday, and I wonder if the chlorine in the water might have something to do with my problem.



Can anyone help me???



I want to have long hair, BUT...?

Goodness. I know about your problem all too well. I swim too, and suffer from the same exact thing. I tried straightening my hair, but it only made it worse since the heat damaged it. I recommend that you always wear a cap to practice. Also, a silicone cap tends to keep your hair much more dry than a latex one.



Also, get some vegetable cholesterol. You can get it at beauty supply shops. Put it on your hair before getting in the water and putting your cap on. The stuff is pretty thick and feels gross but it'll protect your hair from the chlorine and other harmful pool chemicals. Just make sure to wash it all out afterwards. And don't forget the special swimmer's shampoo and to deep condition once a week.



I want to have long hair, BUT...?

I bet it will look so beautiful with your long hair better than straight



I want to have long hair, BUT...?

The chlorine might have an effect..but you should try using a straightener, or some of those hair products like "straight out" to make your hair straight..or you could get it chemically straightened



But if you can't do any of those things or they don't work..don't worry.Just keep one of those smaller combs in your pocket.And besides wavy/curly hair is nice on a guy.



I want to have long hair, BUT...?

All you have to do is go to a hair shop and let them work their magic, and i think guys with curly or wavy hair is cute



I want to have long hair, BUT...?

chlorine might have something to do with it-- but it wouldn't change the curl/waviness- that is natural. would you want to cut it shorter? what about gel, does that work for your hair after swimming? to condition it, make sure you wash well after swimming every time, use a deep conditioning treatment every week, and maybe experiment with the way you style your hair.



I want to have long hair, BUT...?

ofcourse chlorine is the problem! jeez cholrine turned my hair freaking brown when i swam for high school. i was the captian of my team, so i would know how bad cholrine is. its also really bad for ur lungs too. atleast, at my pool, cuz the ventilation was very bad and i'd be coughing really hard after about 1 hour of siwmming.



anyways get a special swimming shampoo, those specifically get rid of chlorine in ur hair. hopeuflly that will work.



im a guy so i dont know specifics about girly hair, sorry.



I want to have long hair, BUT...?

dude i wish i had wavy hair condsider yourself lucky but if you really want to straighten it get a straightner



I want to have long hair, BUT...?

It's probably is because of the chlorine...I know it does weird stuff to my hair. Get some of that shampoo made for getting chlorine out. It always works for me after I've been swimming.



I want to have long hair, BUT...?

ok i know how u feel i had short wave hair before, i got this treatment called dove anti freez and worked and theres a shampoo called herbal esentes because these types of shapoos have vitamins in them try them if they work e-mail and i;llgive u more recepies tryy not use a blowdryer it makse it worser

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++